[TR] Originality issues

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 06:41:50 MDT 2011

On 6/24/11 7:08 PM, John Herrera wrote:
> That answers a question I have been windering about i.e. has anyome ever said,
> "I want to buy a Triumph so I can show it!". Evidently so.
>
> Showing it was the farthest thing from my mind when I bought my TR3.

Same here.  When I first saw my TR3 sitting in a garage  slowly being
buried by garage flotsam, I had 2 things simultaneously going through my
mind.  One was an instant sadness for a cute British roadster that had
fallen into such a state along with a need to mother it and bring it
back to health.

  The other was visions of me and that lovely little car roaring along
lonely winding mountain roads through the forest and along the coast.

The only thing I thought of showing I had was my rear tail lights to any
prey I happened to pounce upon along those roads.

Teriann

But I did join a local Triumph club right after I got her running and
able to stop.