[TR] Side of the Road

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Jun 22 20:56:05 MDT 2011

Years ago in my VW Beetle I had the fuel filter clog.  All I had was
a pocketknife and a coat hanger.  I used the pocketknife to take the
fuel filter loose, and the coat hanger to poke a hole through
it.  Put it back (not much of a filter anymore) and it worked fine
until I could get it replaced.

Tony Drews