[TR] Any feedback on TRF's new TR4A bumpers?

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Fri Jun 17 08:35:40 MDT 2011

Cliff,

I purchased the bar and the overriders, and hope to install them very soon.
Like you, I discovered that the cost of having somethings re-chromed was less
expensive.
This way true of the rear bumper bar, but not the rear bumper overriders.
The TRF front bar and overriders were less expensive than having those
re-chromed.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com