[TR] Subject: Re: California TR3A Sighting

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 22:43:26 MDT 2011

Bob,

Thanks for the great ride and chat; I wish that my street TR3A was as
sharp!
Our TR3 race car returned safely from Monterey today.

TR Regards,
Hardy

From: Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer at comcast.net>
To:  triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] California TR3A  Sighting

Teriann, you were in  Monterey County last Wednesday and didn't' stop by
Laguna Seca for the  International Triumph Challenge featuring the
Kastner Cup?  It was  great day, (well, some had a better day than
others). I met a lot of  people there whose names I knew from this list
and from Triumph lore,  including, of course, Kas Kastner, Hardy Prentice
- who I got to drive  around the track, Tony Drews, and our own Mark
Bradakis.