[TR] rust removers recommendations

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:08:20 MDT 2011

Thanks this is all good information.

How would I clean the very small parts with the reverse plating method? It
would be difficult and time consuming to do one part at a time.

Back in the UK I used a product called Jenolite. With that, you didn't need
to wash the parts in water afterwards. The parts had a blackish coating
which you could paint over with primer.

Is anything like that available?

The idea of washing the stuff off with water afterwards sounds counter
intuitive.

Sujit