[TR] LelandWest Classic Car Insurance

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 06:10:19 MDT 2011

I had American Collectors (sometimes through USAA), and didn't have a
problem, but no claims either. Switched to Hagerty because of their better
annual mileage policy. Price is about the same. Highly recommend staying
with a specialty company over a general one like State Farm etc. I do use
Progressive for my boat and older airstream but they won't give me agreed
value on my LBCs.
Pete