[TR] TR3 brake pipe source

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:13:45 MDT 2011

I just used lengths of brake tubing from my local auto parts store.

You remove one flare, then remove the US spec fittings, run one UK spec
fitting to the remaining flare end, bend the tube to shape, cut it to
fit, slide a second UK fitting on and make a new flare.  No big deal.

Last time I needed some a company called Rovers North carried new UK
spec brake tube fittings and I got my flare making tool from Eastwood.

Instead of a universal fit line that is usually a little too long and
comes coiled you get a straight line that you add the bends to and you
cut it to the correct length.  Everything looks much neater afterwords

Piece O cake!  Just don't use US fittings to mate to UK fittings.

Teriann