[TR] Another Crazy Question: Beware, chestnut related

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jun 2 20:38:49 MDT 2011

4 degrees is what is called for, you could bump it up a couple with no
adverse affects but listen closely for pinging under a load.  If you hear
pinging you either need to back it down or pony up for the next higher
octane grade of petrol.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566