[TR] su carb overhaul source

Mike Welch spitfire at freebacon.net
Sat Jul 30 10:09:25 MDT 2011

I think this is the same sucarbs.com that I worked with in May/June this
year.  It used to be in Pueblo, Colorado, now the web page says it's in
Wichita, Kansas.  If you call and talk to Chester, then it's the same guy
who did mine.
  He rebuilt 2 sets of my SU HS2.  One set was on the car, wouldn't stay in
balance, poor performance, etc; the other set was in a box partially
disassembled with no linkage.  I haven't had any problems with his work.
I'd definitely use him again.
  The polishing is outstanding.  Dashpot covers, body, linkages, etc look
like they were chromed.  The only bad thing is that it makes the rest of the
engine look old<g>

Mike Welch
Colorado Springs, CO
'69 Triumph Spitfire MkIII x2