[TR] su carb overhaul source

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Fri Jul 29 05:18:19 MDT 2011

http://www.paltech1.com/ is who you want to do it, many members on the list have used them including myself.

Craig H. Nicholls
1972 Triumph TR6

Jul 29, 2011 12:03:03 AM, pryner at verizon.net wrote:

I need to rebuild a pair of HS-4 carbs. They need a full overhaul including
throttle shaft bushing replacements. After finding the best parts cost on the
web I came up with $170 for parts for both carbs. I checked with the CAR
component of the RF and they will do the throttle shafts for $135/pr. That
brings the total to $305. I found SUCarbs.com on the web and they will do the
whole job for $325 including all needed parts and shipping. They also polish
the dashpots, use stainless screws and will include cleaning the heat shield
and manifold at no extra cost.

Has anyone had any experience with this company? Sounds great but I'd like
some feedback first.
TIA
Pete

triumphs at autox.team.net