[TR] Shifting a tub on a frame.

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Tue Jul 26 11:13:37 MDT 2011

Steve,

My experience with the TR4A is that the holes drilled through the body tub are
NOT elongated, so you should not expect to simply loosen the bolts and give
the tub a push into position.
The most wiggle room I would expect is about 1/8" per hole, but depending on
the length of the body away from the hole, it could result in inches of
difference.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com