[TR] Welding radiator inlet tubes - mating different ones.

Jerrold Le Tourneau jerrold.letourneau at verizon.net
Thu Jul 14 11:21:28 MDT 2011

The cap mount flange has deteriorated on my 68' GT6 radiator.  The
radiator cap is barely held in place.  I have another radiator that the
drain tap has fallen out off and appears that it can't be fixed.  I was
wondering if would be practical to cut the radiator/cap fill tubes on
the radiators and weld the good one to replace the bad one.  The
original radiator seems fine otherwise with no visible leaks.  Anybody
have thoughts on this idea?