[TR] 73 TR6 heater fan

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 11:56:27 MDT 2011

Great write up and pics.

If you go to this much trouble (and it is a major pain to get the
heater assembly out) then I'd advise you to put a squirrel cage fan
back in the heater and not reuse the bladed fan.  You will get twice
the flow that you had before which means you can actually feel air
flowing out the defroster vents and the heater vent.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net