[TR] 73 TR6 heater fan

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jul 3 07:34:50 MDT 2011

Ron,
You need to give us more information such as: was the fan working and it
suddenly stopped or is it working but making a hitting noise or can you hear
it trying to work but nothing's happening. There's nothing you can get at
without removing the heater box itself.

I's suggest you start with the blower switch by removing the 3 connections
(G, G/Y & G/N) and use a jumper to across the wires to see if that gets the
fan going. If it does, you have a bad switch.  If it's not the switch, Paul
Rego has a great write up on his site for overhauling the heater
http://www.74tr6.com/heater.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org