[TR] VTR Autocross Team Event?

Jack McGahey McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 08:30:29 MDT 2011

Count me in (that makes 4?) - I suspect more will be interested when they see
the car - and, like blindfold rallies, this should be great fun for
spectators

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2011, at 12:33 AM, Bud Rolofson <levilevi at comcast.net> wrote:

> Since only three people showed any interest, you being the third, choosing
your own co-driver doesn't look to be a problem.

> Maybe a demonstration (of something you may never see again-a co-driver
required car) instead would be better?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mcgaheyrx@aol.com