[TR] VTR Autocross Team Event?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 22:33:17 MDT 2011

Since only three people showed any interest, you being the third,
choosing your own co-driver doesn't look to be a problem.

Maybe a demonstration (of something you may never see again-a co-
driver required car) instead would be better?

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net