[TR] TR4 interior and seat belts

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 23 07:52:10 MST 2011

> I don't have eyebolts, but shouldn't have trouble finding some.  Also don't
> have welded reinforcements. Gary
Gary,

The reinforcements are not welded on my 63 4 so I am guessing they are not
welded on your 62. I searched for the part but couldn't find it. Let me know
if you need a photo and I can try to go in to the garage and try. Not sure if
I can get a photo as it is very cold and I dont want to be removing the tire
in sub zero weather.

The eye bolts are available from the big 3. If you cant find them, shoot me an
email. I have a set that came with my 4 seatbelts I didn't use.

If you want them, I will offer them to you for what you think they are worth.
They are NOS complete with the nuts and washers.

Bob