[TR] TR4 Commission Plate

staffel at comcast.net staffel at comcast.net
Sat Jan 22 17:41:25 MST 2011

Hi George! Good to hear from you.
I do have my orig data plate (no paint on it left, which I keep with my MD title, but I replaced my plate 11yrs ago during restoration with your 'catalog pic plate' (lbs).  As per my orig data plate notes and familarity I know it was lbs not kilos.
 As I used a punch set, I 'updated  my 'paint code' to be reflective of what I did with the restoration.
If you can't deciiper, my COMM# is CT40054L.  What is yours?

I was the first owner of the TR. I bought it in Dec 68 upon return from SEAsia. It was the OKC dealer salesman's 'demo' and don't think it even arrived at the dealership until spring 66.  See this link:
home.comcast.net/~staffel/TR4oklahoma.html
1st licensed by me in '68 before that on dealer tags!
Check out the TRworrkshop links, now 11 yrs home for the TR4.  Sherman
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T