[TR] TR4 Paint Codes Needed

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 16:42:15 MST 2011

I'm pretty sure that the early TR4 metal dash was Spa White.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us