[TR] TR4 interior and seat belts

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:52:45 MST 2011

My experience is from a TR4A, and I don't remember if they came with the
interior kit or the carpet kit (suspect the carpet kit), but you should
have some matching, loose vinyl to cover the B-pillar and a small,
triangular piece of vinyl covered cardboard to cover the gusset between
the rocker panels and the B-pillar.  You cut the vinyl to fit and glue
it over the pillar making it sure it reaches behind the vinyl wheel arch
trim panel and the door seal.

For the seat belts there should be eye-bolts that screw into welded
reinforcement plats with welded-on nuts behind the B-pillar and on the
tunnel over the driveshaft.  The seat belts clip to the eye-bolts.

Ben....

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com
Columbus, IN