[TR] TR4 interior and seat belts

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Sat Jan 22 10:02:18 MST 2011

List,
I'm working on my interior (in a very cold garage) and I have some questions.  The interior is getting lined with sound deadening and one wheel arch is covered with neoprene.  I was hoping it would warm up before gluing the vinyl in.  The interior panel kit from MOSS was purchased several years. One panel covers the area over the wheel arch and the door post.
What covers the remaining door post and the "triangle area" near the base of the door post.
My car is a '62 TR4 (? before seat belts were standard issue).  The seat belts were not attached when I got the car.  I don't know how the seat belts attach to the body.  There are bolts on the door post and drive train tunnel.  Do I assume the belts attach to these in some manner?
http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab269/goh62agan/TR4%20after/IMG_2165.jpg
http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab269/goh62agan/TR4%20after/IMG_1762.jpg
Thanks,
Gary O