[TR] New Forum - Email vs. Forum

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:49:31 MST 2011

There are a few of us here who crossed the straights from rec.autos to
the new world and became original members of the British car list when
it was first started at Apollo Computer.  Then migrated farther South at
the founding of the Triumph list.

Those of us who have made those migrations  and are still here will
likely still be standing around holding flashlights when the lights get
turned off.

Teriann

Who can't believe her TR is 50 years old already (51 if you go by the
build date and not model year sold as)