[TR] Hub races are parallel?

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 06:29:13 MST 2011

Hi list!
I first want to thank all of you who replied to my question about wheels.

Now my next question is:
Is there a way, or how do I check, to see if my front hub Wheel Bearing Races are parallel to each other?

The reason is:
I'm having many people telling me that LF wheel has a bad wobble. I've tried installing another wheel on it place & was told that that wheel has a 'slight' wobble in it. (But the 1st wheel & was moving around 65MPH & the 2nd wheel I was only moving at 45 MPH). Being that I'm still getting a wobble, makes me think that it's NOT to wheels, but something else.

Yes, I should have switch wheels from left to right & vice verse, because I was told the RF wheel looked good; BUT, I was running out of 'good' weather before the snow started to fly. Before I go into much more work on the Garage Queen (GQ), I will try to do just that. Thus, I will have a better idea if it's the wheel or something else wrong on the FL side of the GQ.

Thanks again for all the input, & I'm hoping to hear from the list, again.
-Cosmo Kramer