[TR] TR4A: in need of accelerator shaft metal bushing

j.honor at comcast.net j.honor at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 10:18:53 MST 2011

Cliff, I have a '74 TR6 and used a new part produced by arthur lipp, used on bob danielson's TR6-check his site, I have found it to be both superior in performance compared to original & easy to install as compared to the busted knuckle bearing replacement on the TR6-if similar to the 6, I'd encourage your approaching Art about this.
	"arthur lipp" lipp04 at yahoo.com

Regards, Joe