[TR] TR4 Fan Hub Pedestal

Gary Grant 61TR4ever at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 00:03:09 MST 2011

The TR4 and TR4A both used the same fan extension hub, except when the TR4A
was fitted with the early plastic fan. The cast iron extension was part
number 128318 and is 4-3/4" in length. The aluminum extension used with the
plastic fan was just a fraction shorter. My TR3 hubs are packed away so I
could not measure the length, but I suspect they are the 4" that you are
questioning.

Correct for your 62 TR4 would be the cast iron longer extension used with
the 4 blade metal fan (spatula shaped blades).

See link below for a comparison photo.

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb460/celtictwo/?action=view&current=Fan
Extensions3types.jpg

Gary