[TR] TR6 Seat Rebuild

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:20:50 MST 2011

I think the TR6 seats are a similar framework design to the TR4...

On 1/9/11, rcateb at comcast.net <rcateb at comcast.net> wrote:

> ...The bottom seat covers glue into and onto the foam...

That is also how Roger Williams' book describes the job in his TR4
book.  But after looking at the finished product (p 161) I concluded
that upholstery is not his long suit (his reupholstered seat looks
awful) and went my own way which included gluing nothing.

Worked fine and the seats look great.  Really, once its all clipped
on, nothing's going anywhere.

Perhaps this view is too late for you but for others, not gluing
simplifies the install and leaves you more options later on.

Geo