[TR] Stainless Brake Pipes

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sun Jan 2 16:07:36 MST 2011

Why insist on stainless steel? There are alternatives to mild steel. I do
believe that copper brake pipes are illegal in the US but cupro nickel
(Kunifer) would be a useful option to SS.
Cupro nickel tubing is something I have always used on all my cars for 40
years or more including competition cars. There is always something
satisfying about flaring ones own brake pipe ends and running the pipes
wherever.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK