[TR] TR driveshaft U-joints

Michael Godley mgodley at tiac.net
Sun Jan 2 10:08:57 MST 2011

Gary, Add me to the list of those recommending the approach of taking the
driveshaft to a "driveline" shop.  Turned out my driveshaft was not
straight, and needed to be balanced.  They installed the u joints,
straightened and balanced the shaft for $80.  This after I spend at least an
entire day trying all the other methods you have done thus far with similar
results.
Best result of this approach was noticeably less vibration.  And the
u-joints you want are on sale at TRF this week.

Michael Godley
65TR4A
mgodley at tiac.net