[TR] TR6 Third brake light

aribert at c3net.net aribert at c3net.net
Fri Feb 25 06:11:07 MST 2011

As an aside:  Recently I drove behind an ambulance and every time the
ambulance driver touched the brakes, the stop lights would flash twice
(very quickly) before staying on for the duration of the braking period -
that double flash really got my attention.  I wonder what kind of an add
on circuit they used for the brake lights and how it might work on an LBC