[TR] What do you use to clean greasy parts?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 12:52:16 MST 2011

I don't have any personal experiance, but I am told not to use Simple Green on aluminum.

I have had the same kerosene in my parts washer forever.

Hand cleaner is handy for parts too large or still connected to the car to use the parts washer.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net