[TR] question re draining fuel tank

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 13:36:53 MST 2011

Don,

If it were mine, I'd crawl under and drain the tank by removing the rubber
hose connecting the two sections of steel line, on the driver's side next to
the transmission.  Gravity takes care of the rest.  Odds are that these hose
sections are old and and in poor shape, and ought to be replaced anyway.

Cliff