[TR] question re draining fuel tank

Don don at napanet.net
Mon Feb 21 00:02:50 MST 2011

I have a '66 TR4A which I recently purchased that has been sitting
for quite some time.  It starts and runs, but I would like to drain
the fuel tank mas the fuel in the tank is old.  My car is the type
with solid rear axle if that makes any difference.
Is there any trick to draining the fuel tank?  Is it accessible from
below the car?  Perhaps this is so simple an operation that posting
it here is silly, but I just wanted to make sure there are no strange
issues that might be lurking.
Thanks!
Don Scott