[TR] brake lines

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 20:24:29 MST 2011

> -does the master cylinder line connect to the resister valve
> coming straight down from the top?

Yes.

> -does the 5 way connection slide on a clip thats welded to
> the frame rail

I don't know if it changed later on, but my earlier TR3A had it bolted to a
tab that was welded to the main frame rail.

Here's a photo that might help.
http://tinyurl.com/5uvlx9o

Here's another view (of a different car) from under the fender looking in:
http://tinyurl.com/464st5c

> -i have a banjo fitting on a piece of steel brake line which

That sounds like a piece from an earlier car, with Lockheed (front drum)
brakes.  The Girling system didn't use banjo fittings.

-- Randall