[TR] Ing. Coil Question

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 21:38:39 MST 2011

Hi list!

If one is worried about the heat from the engine deleting the effeninacy of the
coil, then why not install a heat shied between the coil & engine?

If I were to do this, I would install a heat shield material against the coil
then install  fiber washers (spacer between the engine heat shield to the coil.
Therefore you are creating an air space between the engine -> heat shield &
between the heat shield & the coil.

Now, you have the coil close to the distributor & also 2 barriers between the
coil & engine.
-Cosmo Kramer