[TR] Ignition coil question..

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 16:08:32 MST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 1:34 PM, Bob wrote:

> Mounted on the wheel well lets the coil get some air flow from the
> fan. Not
> sure how much cooler it operates but they have to be cooler than on
> the
> engine.

Towards that same goal, I tried to convince myself that putting fiber
washers on either side of the bracket somehow let less heat transfer
to the coil.  Don't know if it really does or not.  But it was quick,
and cheap and more importantly gave me some delusions of having
accomplished something useful.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net