[TR] 63 TR 4 engine red

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 11:43:15 MST 2011

Black is certainly the normal excepted color for a TR4 engine block as
original.  However, in the glory days gone by of VTR there was a very  original
award winning TR3B with it's engine block painted red. We are  talking
early 90's. It was owned and driven by Shelly Sackstein from the  east coast.
New Jersey I believe.  He was big into racing &  autocrossing with the 3B and
would then show it in Concours with a U-Haul truck  of Trophies perched
behind.  He claimed that he had owned this Triumph from  new and the engine was
always factory red.  U out there Shelly?

Happy New Year to All,
Darrell

In a message dated 12/31/2011 12:06:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,