[TR] 63 TR 4 engine red

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 31 10:51:59 MST 2011

Oliver,

Black is the original color for the TR4 block, heads and oil pan. The
thermostat housing is original cast.
When I restored my 63 4, I bead blasted the housing and then painted it
with a silver engine paint from AutoZone. It has held up very good. I
also used a gloss black rattle can from AutoZone for the engine block,
head and oil pan. Multiple coats.

Bob