[TR] carpet sets on ebay

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Thu Dec 29 07:25:39 MST 2011

I rather like the look of loop carpet instead of tufted on our cars.
Seems more appropriate to me, but it is very hard to find these days.

I have Newark Carpeting (the tufted variety) in my Spitfire which
appears to be what Ben's Auto Parts on Ebay sells.  When I got it
several years ago it had jute backing It has held up well..    It fit
fairly well.  There are some places I have problems with in the foot
wells but it may have been the installer (me) instead of the carpet.

Roger Elliott