[TR] carpet sets on ebay

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Wed Dec 28 08:50:45 MST 2011

The last thing you want is foam backed carpet. Nice sponge.  It is cheap,
cheap.

The other carpet, I have bought.
 I don't care for the rubber mats sewn in both sides, but that personal.

The set is a good economy carpet.
Its a jute backed carpet . Vs a rubber backed carpet which is usually used
in automotive uses.

Which makes it rather stiff on the rockers and over the tranny area. Of
course theres no problem on the floor sections.

The small piece that goes over the tranny and against the firewall is rubber
backed.

Al