[TR] Setting up a 123 distributor for a TR4A

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Wed Dec 28 13:05:36 MST 2011

Hi List,
I hope everybody is enjoying the time off during the holiday season, I know I
am..
I am getting closer to starting my Tr4A and am at the point of installing the
distributor which is a new, solid state 123 unit. I am hoping someone else out
there has installed one of these already and can save me some time by letting
me know which one of the 16 advance curves you started with?
I have 87mm pistons, a BPNW 270 degree camshaft and a 4 into 1 stainless steel
header which may affect things a bit.
Anyway, what ever help I can get I will gladly take.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
"67 TR4A IRS
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a