[TR] [Mg-t] What Is It, worth?

Bob rsuncloud at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 21:32:33 MST 2011

Some folks are always looking to make their junk worth a fortune if they just
wait long enough......  Offer them whatever you want but be prepared to walk
away with no heartache.  I have a friend who is still trying to negotiate a
deal on a junk airplane but the owner won't....

Another day in Paradise, Bob