[TR] [Mg-t] What Is It, worth?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Dec 27 13:04:04 MST 2011

Well, I got to take a closer look, some panels are bent but not crushed,
everything is rusted in the usual places near the wheels and frame.  No
electrics, no interior, dash or steering.  I should say no engine, but there
is an old Chevy 235 in-line six with what looks to be a power-glide
transmission attached just laying in there.   All wood will need to be
replaced.

No ID Plate but from what I have learned it w probably and RMC as the space
behind the seats would accommodate only a set of golf clubs.

Tried to pin him down on what he wanted for it, but all I got was stalling,
he seems to think there is some one on the internet that will give him a
fair price.

Anyone have a suggestion on what you would be expected to pay for something
like this?  Obviously, this will take several years and many, many hours to
get into road trim.

TIA,
Bill

  _____