[TR] TR3 Reverse Lamp

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Dec 24 10:28:06 MST 2011

Near completion - just need to do the wiring but have to wait for a
replacement relay.  Haven't decided yet if I am going to put a period
correct switch on/near/below the dash that will light up when in reverse.
Got the switch but probably not.

Switch:
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Information%20Items/RevSwi
tch.jpg
Mount:
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Information%20Items/RevLam
p.jpg

Didn't realize how dusty everything was getting until I saw the enlarged
images..

That part is on hold for now.   Next I am installing the heater.  Then
finishing up the dash electrics...

You all do realize that just because Mark is on holiday - the list is still
here...  very little activity since Thursday.  I guess it is a holiday
though.

Carl
TS81802LO coming together finally.