[TR] Mitty

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:31:14 MST 2011

 Hmmm, interesting concept. Everybody competes in the same exact car.  I'd be
game.   " Mazda usually has a couple of Miatas and an autocross course set up
at the track (at least they did in 09)  maybe GTA and VTR can borrowit. "
Lets hope the Mitty is allot dryer!   " This is starting to sound almost as
messy as having the VTR Nationals at TRF" Still cheaper than a race entry:)  "
Ive already got my Mitty tix  will I have to buy a GTA/VTR ticket also? ;-)"
Marty