[TR] Customized TR3

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 17 08:51:27 MST 2011

Carl,

Not my cup of tea but it looks like quality work.

I wonder why just a 3 speed? Would have thought a 4 speed for sure.

For some reason, I really don't like custom cars. When I go to the car
shows and car hops I see many US made cars from the early 30s and up,
that have been modified so much they really dont resemble the original
car. Lowered, flared, new technology engines, and interiors that must
have cost thousands.

And the fancy paint jobs like this one take away from the original.

I guess I am old fashioned and like the stock look.

Bob