[TR] TR3 Backup Light

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Dec 15 09:44:39 MST 2011

I did not know that there was a backup light option for the TR3.  Was this a
dealer installed item?  Shouldn't there be a provision in the body and
wiring harness for this?

I have a spare transmission top for an O/D unit, can one of these switches
be used as my car in non-O/D?

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"