[TR] 50th anniversary Spitfire commemorative decals

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 18:26:04 MST 2011

As many of you probably already know, I have made up a batch of static cling
decals commemorating the 50's anniversary of the introduction of the Triumph
Spitfire.  Sales have been strong but several people have asked about
sticky-back decals so I have been considering putting together a production
run of those as well.

Several people in the FOT have already put in their orders.  So in order to
keep production costs down, I want to do all them in one production run.
Toward that end, I have 3 sizes that I can produce together in the same run.
Here are the details:

Size                                    Cost

11.6" wide by 6.3" high        $25.00 each

10" wide by 5.5" high           $22.50 each

6.75" wide by 3.75" high      $12.00 each

Plans are to do the run in mid January because of he time of the year and
all the hassles concerning that.  So if anyone wants to get in on this
single production run, please notify me before the first week in January.

The image can be seen at the following web site (scroll to the bottom)
http://spitlist.info/centercaps.html

Regards,

Joe Curry