[TR] TR 2/3 resonator in exhaust system?

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:56:17 MST 2011

At least some TR2's started life with one longish muffler - longer than the
tr3 or tr4 - and no resonator.

Back when I was 16 and viciously attacking the poor car -  I replaced it
with a cherry bomb glas pack - and it was too loud (aka. perfect) -
apparently as my folks gave me a TR4 resonator for my birthday.   It's
still on there and in my opinion - sounds great.

I think you'll be happy adding the resonator on as well - From what I
recall the TR2 was quite loud with the stock muffler. or - mine had already
rotted out from the inside....
Chris