[TR] Installing wiper rack and wheelboxes

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Dec 5 14:34:48 MST 2011

Carl:

Having done the work on a TR3 as well as a TR250 (presumably similar to the
TR6), I remember the TR3 being somewhat easier - although I made the
installation of the wiper mechanisms job #1 after the cars were painted and
so was not encumbered with any other clutter.

My advice is (a) do it in stages (driver's side, then passenger, then affix
the motor), (b) easier with demisters out, (c)I would have thought the
optimal length for the curved piece is the one that fits best (trial and
error).

I have several pics from when I did this on my 3 if you want to email me
off-list.

Good luck !

Andrew Uprichard