[TR] FW: Re: [British-cars] Dream Shop

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 19:56:25 MDT 2011

Here is the second

From: Carl TR [mailto:cfmtr3a at verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:11 PM
To: mikey at b2systems.com; british-cars at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [British-cars] Dream Shop

I make it a point to at least sweep the floor and under all movable objects
once a month - much for the same reason.  I find boxes of stuff I haven't
touched for a month and mark it...  next month it goes to the secondary
storage shed;  I keep a running list of what is in there and if it hasn't been
used in a year - I try to find it a new home.

Junk does accumulate....  Quicker than you think.

Carl

(i am responding through a web interface - hopefully it will make it)